Sign up for our Newsletter & Special E-Mail Offers!
Daily Detox Tea Original Flavor
The original Daily Detox formula is available in boxes of 30 tea bags!
Daily Detox is a blend of 11 herbs that stimulate and support the body's natural detoxification process. Environmental toxins wear harshly on the system and build up in the body. Daily Detox is designed to help the body fight these toxins that we encounter on a daily basis.
The organs primarily involved in natural detoxification are the liver, kidneys, bowels, skin and lungs. The following herbs support healthy functioning of each of these organs for optimal detoxification.
Ingredients and Effects:
- SARSAPARILLA root increases the flow of urine and breaks up gas. Classified generally as a blood purifier, it is commonly used for various eruptive skin disorders.
- MILK THISTLE seeds are used for liver, gall bladder and spleen support. It is commonly used as a liver protector when consumed before meals and alcohol consumption.
- RED CLOVER is a blood purifier that is mild and mineral-rich. It is good for the general prevention of health problems and may be consumed freely without any known side effects.
- DANDELION root is used to benefit the liver. As a powerful diuretic, it helps clear obstructions and stimulate the liver to eliminate toxins from the blood. Because it is high in potassium, dandelion is a good balanced diuretic. It also can be useful in clearing obstructions from the spleen, pancreas, gall bladder, bladder and kidneys.
- YELLOW DOCK root is a good blood purifier and body cleanser. It tones the entire system and is one of the best blood-builders. It nourishes the spleen and liver, improves the flow of bile and stimulates elimination. It is also an excellent cleanser of the lymphatic system and is an old remedy for skin eruptions caused by internal toxicity.
- BURDOCK root is used to neutralize and expel toxins from the body. It promotes kidney function to help clear the blood of harmful acids. Burdock also contains volatile oils that help remove toxic wastes through the sweat glands.
- HIBISCUS flower is a general tonic with a pleasant flavor and mild laxative effect. It has been used for centuries in Egypt to relieve stomach ailments.
- ECHINACEA ANGUSTIFOLIA is one of the most efficacious cleansers of the lymphatic system and is an excellent infection-fighter against both bacterial and viral attacks. Tolerated in large doses, it is considered a nontoxic method of cleansing the system.
- FENUGREEK seed is an herb for lung support that helps expel mucous and phlegm from the bronchial tubes. This herb is commonly used to help rid the lungs of infection and it is also believed to expel toxic wastes through the lymphatic system. Fenugreek combined with milk thistle support liver functions.
- GINGER root has a cleansing effect on the bowels, kidneys and skin. Ginger also stimulates the circulatory system which, in turn, increases perspiration.
The body does most of its detoxifying at night while the body is at rest so by taking Daily Detox in the morning, the body can continue its cleansing process throughout the day for a more consistent and complete cleanse.
Daily Detox Tea is all natural and caffeine-free. We have combined 11 herbs grown and harvested from around the world that have remarkable histories of beneficial internal cleansing effects on the body. This tea has been formulated to be a very mild diuretic (urinary tract) cleansing tea. There are no known side effects with Daily Detox. Because it is designed to be very mild on the body, you should not notice any harsh effects on your body. After seven days, you may feel mild flu-like symptoms (slight headache, fatigue). This is your body adjusting to the stimulation in the cleansing process and a strengthening of the immune system. Continue taking the formula and the symptoms will pass after a day or two.
Most commonly asked questions:
1. Does Daily Detox tea contain caffeine and/or artificial additives?
No, this tea is all natural and caffeine-free. We have combined 11 herbs grown and harvested from around the world that have remarkable histories of beneficial internal cleansing effects on the body.
2. Is Daily Detox tea a laxative?
No. This tea has been formulated to be a very mild diuretic (urinary tract) cleansing tea.
3. What kind of side effects will I experience?
There are no known side effects with Daily Detox. Because it is designed to be very mild on the body, you should not notice any harsh effects on your body. After seven days, you may feel mild flu-like symptoms (slight headache, fatigue). This is your body adjusting to the stimulation in the cleansing process and a strengthening of the immune system. Continue taking the formula and the symptoms will pass after a day or two.
4. How can I tell if Daily Detox is cleansing my system?
Combination herbal formulas have been documented to be very powerful sources of natural medicine. The body can be very receptive to medicinal herbs and results can vary from person to person. Consumers have told us they have had improved complexions, increased energy, better sleep habits, and have experienced fewer colds and allergy problems.
5. How long will it take to have my system totally cleansed?
Depending on how much toxic exposure to your system, complete cleansing may take anywhere from three weeks to three months.
6. Is it safe to take everyday?
Yes. We encounter toxins everyday through the air we breathe, the water we drink and the food we eat. We do recommend that you take Daily Detox for 30 days, then take 7 days off, then continue taking Daily Detox for the next 30 days. Alternatively, after 30 days on Daily Detox, switch to Daily Detox II for the next 30 days. Daily Detox and Daily Detox ll have different cleansing formulas for lasting detoxification cycles. Please read the enclosed insert for complete information before taking Daily Detox. The reason for this is that experienced herbalists believe that continued use of certain herbs for extended periods of time makes the body less receptive to their benefits.
7. How does Daily Detox cleanse the body?
Our tea incorporates the knowledge and experience of numerous herbalists, doctors, naturopaths, chiropractors and healers from cultures worldwide. From them we have blended a specific herbal formula, each herb working on the major detoxifying organs (liver, kidneys, skin, blood and the lymph system). Each herb has a long-standing history of beneficial effects on the body and is still a valuable source of natural medicine today.
8. Why might a person need to detoxify?
Everyday we encounter pollutants in the air, water and food we take in. Our body's systems were not designed to handle today's impurities. Symptoms of a toxic system include digestive disorders, fatigue, headaches, sluggish body, lowered immunity, increased allergies, weakness and skin blemishes.
9. What kind of toxins can I be exposed to?
Living in urban areas, people are exposed to Gar exhaust, processed foods, pesticides, chlorinated water, antibiotics, chemical pollutants, artificial colorings, antibiotics and heavy metals.
10. How will detoxifying my body help me lose weight?
By cleansing the entire body, your body is able to process foods correctly by utilizing them as energy and not storing them as fat. Incorporated into a healthy diet and exercise program, you will have more energy, and in turn be able to exercise with more efficiency by burning off fat cells and building more lean muscle mass.
Daily Detox Tea Suggested Usage:
Drink one cup daily on an empty stomach. Pour 1 cup of boiling water over one tea bag. Do not boil tea. Let steep for 5 to 10 minutes. Press and stir tea bag lightly. Use purified water if available.
Copyright © 2006-2015, Barry My Supplement Guy, LLC | 1-732-851-7727 | All Rights Reserved